Sunday 21 September 2008

Krich's response to "What is abnormal?"

I prefer to reply question which ask that “What are you afraid of?”. Normally, people will afraid of some things that are dangerous or ugly such as snake, cockroach or something like that but my personality I afraid of my mother voice only in morning. That sound is irrational and odd because we have to stay with our mother since we were born. However, I start this fear since I was student in high school. At that she was so serious about my future because I had to take Entrance examinations to study continuously in university. She attempts me to get up early and read a book every time. Most time I was sleeping on my bed and I was dreaming. It came again and again until I was bore. I had to get up and read a book every time which she wanted. It is around two years and half I was accepted by faculty of engineering Mahasarakram University and Royal Cadet School. After that I was so happy because I had not heard her voice at morning again. Although a couple months later that sound came back again, it changed its goal to my brother who was studying in high school. I am patient to hear that sound about three months. Then I went to university and live in dormitory with my friend. I am free from that sound until today.

2 comments:

  1. So, now we also know that your academic interests are in the engineering field. Are there any others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another field which I interest is business because I grow up with my parents who are business man. I help them to work in our shop every day since I was 7 years old. At that time I didn’t want to be like them until I graduated. I talked with my father about my future and he said he would like me to study continuously. I have a chance to study overseas that why I came to study English at AUA. My parents want me to come back and work on our business. However, I don’t want to be like them I guess when comeback I will work with foreigner company.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.