Tuesday 16 September 2008

NAT's Academic Interrests

This is my first time to post at AUA's blog. I am interested in a fundametal sciences. I likes to read non-fiction books because they give me many informations that I have never khown before. Next year, I plans to study at USA. Plasma physics and Nuclear fusion are my interests and I wants to know much about that fields. USA is a good place to gain my khowledge because there are many university that work on plasma physics. On the other hand, My english is not good enough and I trust AUA to help me to improve my english skills. Well, I will try my best at AUA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.