Friday 8 May 2009

Daniel, on dictionaries

Daniel, on dictionary



I have three dictionaries. One is electronic dic, another is “ LONGMAN Contemporary English and the others is “E4U English Korean dictionary.
That is, one is electronic dictionary others are all books. I like “LONGMAN” as book dictionary because there are many pictures for help understanding. In addition, book dictionary has many examples. So I like LONGMAN. Electronic dictionary has also many benefits. A benefit of electronic dics are extensive contents which developing of semiconductor. When I was student, it was impossible to choice a electronic dic. Because at that time, people couldn’t buy the electronic dic. What’s the good or bad dictionary? I Good dictionary come with many explains and examples. I think the most important thing is not a dictionary. Passions, will and effort to study are the best important keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.