Tuesday 5 May 2009

Just doing complaint for unemployment?


Economic crisis is spreading out all over the world. As the result, a lot of people have been losing their jobs. Japan also faces to serious unemployment problem. As you know, Japan has been very famous for one of the middle classes countries, but nowadays the gap between rich and poor is growing. In the BCC News website mentioned about The Communist Party, which organized the people who lost their jobs or who are going to lose them, and complain the unemployment, already has more than 400,000 members and people are joining at the rate of 1,000 a month.

I think this situation will go on until Japanese economic is recovered. I feel sorry for the people who lost their jobs. However, I don’t think just complaining is good way. Even though we are in bad economic situation, some companies or organizations which do the business, such as agriculture, or welfare work still require employees. I don’t know why they are just complaining unemployment instead applying that kind of jobs. I’m afraid that the period of getting jobs whatever they want is over under this situation in Japan. We should more struggle for works in order to earn our lives.
__________
References
"Communism on rise in recession-hit Japan" (2009, May 4). BBC NEWS. Retrieved May, 4 2009 from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8027397.stm?lsm

2 comments:

  1. Thailand and many countries in the word are facing this problem too.I hope it will be better soon.Because this problem has a lot of effects to many people.I agree with Taka that complaining is not a good way.For me,I have just graduated and finding the job is very difficult so I decided to learn more english for practice and improve my english skill instead of complain for this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I thought that the government was not taking the right steps, or was actually taking the wrong steps, I might complain.

    I wouldn't join a communist party because I think their principles are seriously immoral, although very popular in practice in Thailand and other countries. Oddly, communist parties were illegal in Thailand for a long time. Does anyone know the current legal situation? Is there a legal Communist Party in Thailand now?

    Thank you Taka for a thoughtful post on a serious problem in many countries, including mine.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.