Friday 1 May 2009

The influence of sleeping to child's behavior.


Have you ever wondered that why your children are easy to be impulsive? According to “Child behavior ‘linked to sleep” in BBC News that a good sleeping has an important role to help “improve behavior in healthy children and reduce symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder”.
So now, try to force your children to sleep if they don’t want to sleep early or take a nap because I know there are some children they don’t like to take a nap; give me like an example. Make sure that your children take an adequate sleep everyday, so that they will be good and healthy children.

__________

References

Child behavior ‘linked to sleep’. (2009, April 27). BBC News. Retrieved April 1, May from


3 comments:

  1. In Japanese idiom, it is said that a child who sleeps enough time is well growing up. I thought the study has already done because I was taught by my parent when I was a young. It is an interesting research to convince people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this influence of sleeping effect in adult too.Therefore, adult should have good sleeping too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think an adequate sleep is very useful for everyone.Sleeping is a good way of relax.We should have an adequate and good sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.