Wednesday 5 March 2014

Kew's Academic Interests

My academic interest right now is about how to make an online contents become most benefit. I read from one website which shown statistic of numbers who view contents via online tools such as Instagram, Facebook, Blog or youtube. This stats was amazed me, because the number of people who use an online tools have been increasing dramatically. I'm very sure that right now we are steping in the digital era, a new area that still have a lot of things we haven't know.  

4 comments:

  1. That's an interesting point of view. I do like your sentence "...we are steping in the digital era..." I'm not sure either. Moreover, It shows me how much you'd like to move your business forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. The digital era that I talked about I tried to said that, now we are living in a new envelopment which is surround with digital devices and online contents. Comparing with 10 years before I think the way we are living are much difference from the pass. In other words we are moving to the new age (Digital era).

      Delete
  2. I'm one of people who use internet like Facebook and Instagram. And now I have an idea to sell products via social media so do you have any suggestion for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kamonchanok That's seem to be a long story haha. We might have to get in details about your product I think ^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.