Saturday 8 March 2014

Lovely n Beautiful Songwriter

Listening to music is one common kind among many activities which people interested in.  Moreover, if the songs have meaningful meaning, listeners might be moved their emotions, drive into their mind recalling the situations they have met, which linked to the lyrics of these songs, like some people who listen to some love songs while they just got broken heart, tear come down from their face with no reason, alright, do you see how songs' lyrics have powerful effects to us?!

Well, the Music Week magazine has calculated its chart based on songwriters' "shares" of the credit for the UK's 100 biggest-selling singles of the year, and also other big names in the Top 20 included Bastille frontman Dan Smith at six, Daft Puck duo Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter at eight, and US pop sensation Taylor Swift at 13.

Sincerely, I don't know those songwriters but Taylor Swift, who also a singer too, as I have listened to her songs most since my friend suggest me listening to Love Story which including Romeo and Juliet in this song's lyrics.  After this I listened to You Belong With Me, which also resemble to Love Story, both of this two songs are love song with nice lyrics as she trying to tell me the stories.  That was fabulous time as I got a spark with someone, listening to those songs plus with the situations in that time, well, how romantic those days?  However, the days must gone by, You're Not Sorry came into my life as first time broken heart. This song can express my feeling that time pretty well, so I keep listening to her other songs with ultimately kept Red and Last Christmas as my favourite songs.

Nowadays, I listen to other songs such as songs of Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Cher Lloyd and other singers.  At first listened to When I Look At You, The Last Song theme song by Miley, Unconditionally by Katy, The Way and Right There by Ariana Grande as I sparked with someone again, but unfortunately I got fooled, so I change all my songs type from romantic theme to sad or relax songs like Wrecking Ball by Miley, Dark Horse by Katy, I Wish and With Ur Love by Cher, Human by Cristina Perry and Let It Go by Demi Lovato from Frozen animation film. These songs help me relieve and build amour propare as I must get by, see? how powerful songs can be.

I convince that you should listen to music, does't it just merely help you relieve distress, it also might help your language too, does't mind either you listen to your language or foreign songs, both can help you!  You migth learn some new words or slangs which are in the lyrics, or you can inmagine if you were the one that acts in the music video lol.  Finally, most of songs teach you that you must not let anyone get you down.

__________
Reference
Thrift Shop duo Macklemore and Ryan Lewis named top songwriters. (2014, February 10).  BBC News Entertainments & Arts.  Retrieved March 8, 2014 from http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-26116599



2 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the song have an emotional effect for the listening. Sometime I feel sleepily or sadly from my work, I always listen the music to make an inspiration to do something new. Fortunately, my office didn't stick with old process working and allow me to listen the music during I'm working. My career used a lot of creative thinking, so my boss allow me to do a lot of thing that can't do in other office such as listening a radio or music, do your job in any place you want but it has to finish in death-line day, etc. Music make me have a new inspiration to do something, some song make me feel up or down. So, I think we should choose a song carefully before do something, because it may effect in your result ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is right p'Mim! I always listen to the songs which make me feel down more while I feel very down hahaha. I know this is bad idea, but it link with my feeling so that I can release all of my feeling out of my mind. Like when I feel happy, listening to happy songs might doubled your feeling more happily.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.