Thursday 2 April 2009

From The Road Not Taken

The Road Not Taken point out that we have to choose the way of life although we don't know the result in the future. Moreover, in some situation different choice make our life very different. I had an experience to make the decision when I graduated. I had to decide what I would like to do in the future. I have a chance to study in higher level or work. If I want to be a teacher, I have to study PhD. Two choices will make my future career very different. In addition, If I decide to study, I have to prepare myself by reading book which have more Statistics'theory. On the other hand, if I decide to work, I have to prepare myself by reading book that will be applied Statistics for a company. At that time, I decided to work because I want to get more experience outside University. Because it will teach me the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.