Thursday 2 April 2009

the important decision in my life.

In "The road not takedn", the writer explores the difficulty of chioce in our life, and sometimes that chioce make our life very diffrently. when I think of my life, ther were several moments that I had to make a very important decision like marrage, moving to another country. The recent turinig point was the moment that I had do make up my mind to come to Thailand. Before coming here, Thailand, I had a plan for my life and I was trying to make it come true. However, my husband had to move to Thailand because of his work and he wanted to stay with his family, I and my dausghter. At first, I didn't want to be here, because my future was in Korea. At that time, I had to choose whether being in Korea without my husband or coming to Thailand with giving up my dream. That was a very difficult question for me. At last, I made up my mind to be with my family together, because my family is the most important thing in my life. Of course, I had to give up my dream. Event though I had to quit my dream, I am happy to be with my family here in thailand. And now, I'm searching for the another dream for my future in thailand and I'm lerning to enjoy my new life in Thailnad.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever the problems and annoyances, I've always enjoyed living in Thailand. I even love Bangkok. Maybe I just like big cities.
    And although I don't love the sun beating down on my unprotected head, I also like the year round warmth of Bangkok. I hated winter in Sydney, even though it wasn't nearly as cold as many other cities: it was like three months of dreariness and discomfort. Now, I always plan my visits to my family for summer. I don't even have any cold weather clothes any more.

    What I started saying was that I hope you come to enjoy living in Bangkok as much as I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Peter. But I always think that no where as good as my home. I'm much more comfortable if I talk with Thais and using Thai

    However,although Bangkok have a lot of problems such as terrible traffic and extremely hot, everywhere has food to eat! such as "Som tum poo pa ra"

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.