Tuesday 20 September 2016

Anya's academic interests not studied

I have studied in Accounting at high school but what I am interesting to study in University is Film studies. I found myself love watching movies, dramas and theater shows a lot then I decided that I should go for a film studies courses at University. Besides, I'm quite enjoy writing a diary or a story so I guess I might take a minor for a script writing. In addition, there are also an acting classes that I want to take because if I want to write for people who are actors I might need some skills for acting as well.

5 comments:

  1. I love watching movies. And, I found out about the uses of object arrangement to make the scene look better, I also use these technique in my photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I haven't had those skills yet but I think it's very useful.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I also want to be an actor. Remember!! if you want an actor in your movie, just contact me :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very good idea.I think Film studies is a interesting area because in present more people tend to watch movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a very good idea.I think Film studies is a interesting area because in present more people tend to watch movie.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.