Tuesday 20 September 2016

Rati's academic interests not studied


I'm interested in Travelling around the world. For me my life is journey. When i studied in university I had my part time jobs for saving money to go to travel. I have been  around 16 countries and I always have plans to go to new destinations. I studied on the weekend and got guide certificate. I feel alive when I travels not only other countries but also in my country as well. I really love to know and learn new cultures and cuisine food, if isn't too weird. 
I love all about music not only listen but also sing and play it. I can play 2 Thai instruments when i was young. If I had more time,I would have learn to play more instrument as many as I could.And for singing I plans to learn more about it next month not for benefits but because I'm happy when I do it.

4 comments:

  1. That's sound like a very nice plan. Where is your next destination?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nearest journey is on 29th Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016 at Bromo, Kawa ijen and Bali in Indonesia.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very amazing that you have been 16 countries. In my life, I have visited only 2 countries. And you did part time jobs in order to save money for traveling , I think it is a very cool idea. Although I have not much chance of traveling but I believe Traveling is a very good experience. It broaden a point of view and learn different cultures.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.