I'm interested in Travelling around the world. For me my life is journey. When i studied in university I had my part time jobs for saving money to go to travel. I have been around 16 countries and I always have plans to go to new destinations. I studied on the weekend and got guide certificate. I feel alive when I travels not only other countries but also in my country as well. I really love to know and learn new cultures and cuisine food, if isn't too weird.
I love all about music not only listen but also sing and play it. I can play 2 Thai instruments when i was young. If I had more time,I would have learn to play more instrument as many as I could.And for singing I plans to learn more about it next month not for benefits but because I'm happy when I do it.
That's sound like a very nice plan. Where is your next destination?
ReplyDeleteThe nearest journey is on 29th Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016 at Bromo, Kawa ijen and Bali in Indonesia.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIt is very amazing that you have been 16 countries. In my life, I have visited only 2 countries. And you did part time jobs in order to save money for traveling , I think it is a very cool idea. Although I have not much chance of traveling but I believe Traveling is a very good experience. It broaden a point of view and learn different cultures.
ReplyDelete