Tuesday 20 September 2016

Den's academic interests not studied at university

Although I studied economics and law in the university, I have interests in learning new languages. I think it is a challenging idea to explore my talent in this field. There are many reasons why I am interested in learning new languages especially the language that my peers think that it is difficult. First, I am a mathematics prodigy, dubbed by myself. There is a saying in Thailand that it is impossible you can be good at both mathematics and languages; therefore, I want to make the impossible possible. You may say that I am a risk taker, but that is who I am. That was also the reason I chose to study in an international program in my first bachelor degree because it sounds challenging. Second, as I grown up, I found out that new language gives me advantages over the others. You can get to know many people that you would never have a chance, if you do not know the language. By learning a language, it will also be easier to learn another language on and on and get to know more and more different culture.

6 comments:

  1. This idea is very cool,it show us your confidence :You may say that I am a risk taker, but that is who I am.I believe u could make success in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement.

      Delete
  2. This idea is very cool,it show us your confidence :You may say that I am a risk taker, but that is who I am.I believe u could make success in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This idea is very cool,it show us your confidence :You may say that I am a risk taker, but that is who I am.I believe u could make success in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ideas are amazing and I'm sure it would be possible especially for you. I eagerly want to get to know other culture as well it would be nice to learn other cultures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your idea is very good. At first I also dislike english language; however, I discover that it's very importance in working life. That's why I decided to overcome this fear by studying english program in master degree.

    I'm sure that this ideas will be a huge advantage for you in the future ^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.