Tuesday 22 September 2009

Ann's Academic Interests

I have graduated from Kasetsart University in Computer Engineering and I want to study master degree at Asian Institute Technology in MBA. I want to change my academic field because I want to know the other field. I am interested in MBA because I like Mathematics and would like to know about market and finance.
I like to read psychology and technology articles and love to see beautiful graphic pictures and new invention things. I don't like article about law because it is hard to understand.

4 comments:

  1. I'm the one of MBA learner.I think, learning business is fun and challenge. I hope you enjoy and lucky in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like to read psychology. Who are your favourite psychologists? Mine are people like Steven Pinker, the professor of cognitive psychology at Harvard. His research is brilliant, and he explains his results very clearly.
    But I don't agree about the law. I don't read it a lot, but sometimes legal articles, such as the opinions of the US Supreme Court, do interest me. And those legal decisions have a big impact on people's lives, which is a problem when judges make seriously bad decisions at that level. I also like to read philosophy of law, which is a bit different, though related.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have my favorite psychologist. I just read article and think it's interesting to understand people. I never remember the psychologist's name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I think that many engineer change the field to business. I hope you will enjoy a new experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.