Tuesday 22 September 2009

Golf's Academic Interests

I am interesting in studying Economy and Culinary. I graduated from Chulalongkorn University major in accounting and auditing. I have ever worked as audit assistance for about two years at Ernst and Young. I enjoy working their. In my leisure time, I usually read about music history and some kind of science such as physiology. Thus, I also enjoy listen to many music for study. Jazz music is the one I like most because it is a freedom music which players can play what they want. It like express ideas. Last week, I watch some academic talk about Einstein theory, quantum physic was amazing.

Due to, I graduated from business school. I also interested in reading economic news.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! We are the same color blood. I also graduated from Chula and the faculty of commerce. Nice to meet you in this class. I'm very interested that you like to read music history and to watch Einstein theory. I hope next time you can share me this interesting stories because I really have no idea about them. See you next time. Bye ^.^

    ps. or you can your interesting stories in this blog, maybe many people in this class want to know about these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you here Kate. We will discuss my interested story here, if Peter does not assign many homework. All in all, thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi'Goft. I'm surprising that you interesting in Culinary.However,I realized that cooking's skill is an important things when are studying aboard. It is very suffer to eat club sandwiches ,kabab and hambergers.The quantum physics is very interesting. However,the advanced mathematics is really a big obstacle to overcome.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.