Monday 28 September 2009

Tan agree with Stephen Law that eating meat is wrong

In my opinion, I agree with Law that is morally wrong to eat meat. According to Law argument, the strongest reason which is convinces me, it is not necessity for eating meat to stay healthy. There are millions of people in the world who are vegetarians living healthy lives without eat meat. I think, it just human selfishness that always tries to seek their best welfare, and ignore other pain. I’m quite sure that there is no reasonable argument why we have right to eat them. However, most people still eating meat although they know that is wrong, because they got use to it. I think it is a good idea to try to adapt our behavior, by reduce eating meat, quit eating animals sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.