Monday 28 September 2009

Ann's fear of a high place

I'm afraid of high places. I know this when I went to Phukradueng and I had to climb up. It's very high and has a deep slope. I scared when I looked down to the ground. I told my friends that it's easy to climb up but it's hard to climb down because I had to look down. My friend told me that you didn't fear but you just never done it. This is my first fear of a high place. After that my fear occurs many times but in other cases. I found that I scared but I still be able to do it. However, I still have a situation that I cannot do. It's a jump into water from five-metre high place. I know that it's safe but I cannot do it. I think my fear happens because of my thinking and I want to get rid of my fear, so I try to do it when I have a chance.

2 comments:

  1. not only you fear the high place but also me. but i think we only fear.It is not a phobia. that s a good example for fear. do you have something phobia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure it is a health phobia. I cannot drink any coffee and tea. When I drink, I will have a headache. At first, I think I'm allergic to caffeine but I can eat chocolate that has a lot of caffeine. It may be a health phobia because I know it's not good for my health and I want to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.