Tuesday 22 September 2009

Aor'sAcademic Interest


Today, my academic interest is Pediatric nursing science including parents who have their ill child. I am happy when I take care these group because they are cute and trend to progressive healthy. In the past time,when I styudied in Nursing college, I was confuse which group I was interested. But, when graduating, I must select field to take care patients. I decided Pediatric ward because it was clean place and few numbers. After working, I can find my interest field that is Heamotology.
.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your interest is very interesting because children are of our future. They can made something special for us in the near future. You work is very important for them. Anyways, I hope that you can find Nursing college to study in the field of your interest. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kindness about my future university.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.