Tuesday 29 September 2009

Tan afraid of worm


I'm afraid of worm since I was young. I can remember that when I was young my sister afraid of them too. My house has a lot of tree. In summer, there were spate of kind of worm. She told me "that is a disgusting animal" all the time. First I did have same feeling with her. I though it just a small animal and it weak. Human is enormous body when we stand beside it. until one day, I claimed a mango tree and was hit by pileous worm which has a lot of amount on the tree. I had a prickly heat in many point of my body. After that, I walked on barefoot on concrete floor in front of my house and crushed down a worm, I hurt again. Since then, I started to fear with it and look them as a dangerous disgusting animal. Nowadays, if I find a worm in my house I will ask someone to take them out, or stay away from that area. I think my sister was right. It is a disgusting animal.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worms are the larva stage of butterfly or moth. When the caterpillars metamorphose to be the butterfly they are so beautiful. If you love them you should not fear worms

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know a worm can hurt human. I feel it's disgusting but it cannot hurt me because it craws very very slow. Therefore, I don't be afraid of it. I just dislike it. When I see it, I just walk away and don't touch it. Can it really make you prinkly heat? I think you may be allergic by mango rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the worm is not so scare, It can't move quickly. But I agree with you, it's really disgusting. I don't like it too.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.