Monday 28 September 2009

Ploy’s fear of high places

I’m afraid of high places. I could remember the first time that I had this fear. It was happened in the orientation of fire drill which is a compulsory practice of my elementary school. The practice was evaluated by the authorities of Ministry of Public Health. So that, my school had to meet the minimum point. The practice also needed to train the students to help themselves from a fire. The practice was many copying fire situations. So that, I had to practice many ways to survive from those bad situations. I think, the worst situation was a fire drills in a high building. In the practice, I had to climb down from the third floor. I was afraid of the situation where everything was a chaos; everybody got panic because they didn’t know what to do.
When I looked down at the ground, I felt slightly faint and tremble. My hand was wet by my sweat. And then I started cry. I couldn’t stop crying. So that my teacher had to come to help me out. In the end, everybody pressed the practice, expected me. That was a horrible and shame situation.

1 comment:

  1. I think as a nurse you might be tried for practising,less ventilation in this areas ,and had an extremly hot climate as a result you looked like fainting and are frightened.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.