Tuesday 22 September 2009

Euy's Academic Interest

What areas of study are you interested in?
What have you studied? Why? How did you like it?
In what academic areas do you read for pleasure, because you want to know about the subject of for some other reason?
What do you read? Listen to? What else do you do?
What areas of study would you like to know more about? Why?
What aren't you interested in? Why not?
and anything else related to your academic interests.


First of all, I interested in an Engineering area.According to my interest, I finished the bachalor degree of Industrial Engineering.Moreover, I planned to learn engineering since I was young because my father is an engineer.Therefore, I wished to be a good working person like him.However,To study in engineering was not an easy way because I had to work very hard.Therefore, I cannot get good scores in my university's life.From this reason, I realized that I have to plan for other fields that I can do better than this.

5 comments:

  1. What the field do you want to learn now?
    I think studying master degree in Engineering field is very hard and specific. Have you ever work before? I think it is a good way to learn about that field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great,you are very pround of your father. You can be great person like your father. I think studying engineer is so challenge and have to work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think engineers do great work, even though that area didn't interest me as much as science.
    Do you think that engineering is more interesting than sciences such as physics or biology?
    I guess you have also studied some science for your engineering, how did you like that?
    How about mathematics? I don't think engineers can get by without also studying some mathematics, even if it's applied rather than pure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!,Engineer used to be my dream when I was a child. However,I am not good at Math. Therefore,I decided to change my field.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.