Monday 28 September 2009

Kate’s afraid of all kinds of lizard including cockroach

I’m afraid of all kinds of lizard and cockroach since I was young. I think the reason that I’m afraid of these animals because of my parents. When I was child, my parents didn’t allow me to touch these animals because they thought these animals were carriers that could bring germs to me. They’re afraid I will get dirty and sick. They always told me that if I caught them, they would bite or hurt me. So, I’m afraid them and never touched them from that time because I think they are terrible, disgusting and dirty.

However, at the first time I’ve just afraid to touch them. I can see or stay with them in the same room if they don’t come to near me. After since a swift dropped on my head when I opened my house door, I’ve been more afraid of them. For the question that “How do you deal with this fear?” I’ve just stay away from them. If I see them in my room or place that I stay, I will call other people to help me get rid of them. But if I cannot find anyone to help me, I will go away from that place.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, If you meet them again I suggests you to catch and kill them by yourself. It would help you win and not fear them next time.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.