Monday 28 September 2009

Near afraid of cockroach

When i was a child, i'm not afraid with a cockroach. I alway persecute it by touch it antenna and throw it away. But when i was about 9 years old, i saw the cockroach climbing on the toilet wall and then i use the broomstick to remove it away because i hope it to fall down but it flew around the toilet. This is the first time that i know about cockroach can fly. Then it stop on my body, i felt very frightened and disgusting and then i had started to scream. After that, i never touch it again and it make me really afraid of cockroach until now. This fear is a normal fear. The different between normal fear and phobia is phobia has an extreamly severe syptoms but normal fear is just a normally syptoms not severe.

4 comments:

  1. I do not understand why a lot of members in our group are afraid of cockroach. I think it is normal animal which is seen in every house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cockroaches are digusting. Your experience in the bathroom as same as mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think cockroaches are disgusting, too, but I'm not afraid of them. I just kill them if they are in my home, or ignore them on the street. There are very few in my condo, maybe once a month I see one, but there are a lot on Silom Road. There are also a lot of rats, which I think are even more disgusting - perhaps we need more snakes to eat them. Snakes seem smooth and clean to me, not disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really afraid of cockroaches too and there are many people in our class hate them. So, I think we should gather to set a group for person who hate cockroach to find out how to get rid of them from our world, right? Do you want to be a member in this group? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.