Tuesday 22 September 2009

Keng's Academic Interests

I come here to improve my english skill for stydying next year. I graduated in master degree in pediatric nursing from Mahidol University. I work as a nursing instructor for 14 years. I work with my students in college and also work with the young patient in hospital. Eventhough i do not work as a full time nurse there but i can see many problems occuring them. My research area is about school age children both in well beings and sick children. In healthy children i concern about the sexual behavious and sexual risk that is the big problem for today. In addition, in the hospital i focus on the children who have some problems about the components of blood: white blood cell, red blood cell, and pletelet. I need to prepare not only the knowledge in my field but also all skills in enlish for studying and living there.

3 comments:

  1. Keng,it's very nice that you have a passion to study academic English. I'm sure that this can improve your skills in your career.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that some of your background will also be very useful in some of the topics that we'll be looking at later in the term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really work hard, so I'm sure you can pass the TOEFL exam. You already graduated Master's degree, so are you going to go abroad to study Docterate Degree? It sounds great. Which state in the US that you want to go?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.