Monday 12 November 2012

Peter's non-formal academic interests.

I've actually been interested in biology  since high school, but have never studied it formally at university, or even in high school after the lower years. Biology started my interest in science, but it quickly moved on to chemistry and then physics, which I did study at university along with mathematics. These days, I continue to be interested in a several areas of biology: evolutionary theory, and neuroscience are two main areas. These interest me because they are related to my interests in philosophy of mind and ethics.

Another academic area that interests me, and which i didn't even study much in highschool, is art.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also interested in biology, neurology, and psychology. I am always curious when people talk about they think and what they and what is the reason behinds that. I think to combine these 3 subjects for understanding each particular situation will be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.