Friday 16 November 2012

Sympathy


 I found a story of Linda, having two full-time jobs which are a customer service center manager and a mom of two young kids. She wanted to handle her stress caused by her
job, the commute to work, the chores around the house, care family ,on the Womens Health. gov.(A project of the u.s. Depart).

This story is very normal but it's enough to appeal to me because it is placed on top of the report on stress and health. Just only a  job of mom is very hard and very stressful.
Korean moms say that kids looks most beautiful when they are sleeping. Before I have babies I couldn't even guess the reason but as kids growing I one hundred percent agree with them. Even though the blessing of hormones to make mom happy and positive, pregnancy is absolutly a big stress for woman. I  have  three children, I repeated these serial processes. Of course, having babies and growing them give mom a lot of a  delight and satisfaction but it's important that stress could exist at the same time in life.   Onday mom realises  too  much changed herself then she  upset again . Daily stress and earnest hope for self throws  mom in double trouble.

Most people have own solution to stress out. Linda also acted so  firstly she  asked  to her boss to work in better mood modifing her work time and her busband to take part in caring children and house work such as picking up kids from school or cooking and she also started few minutes aside for her. She confessed this small change leaded her deep satisfaction in her life. 

I feels sympaty with her story. One day I also found that nobody could start the change excepting me because outside pressure is just only a  pressure for  me.
I also has started to give me a time for me. Sometimes listening music , exercising , watching drama series, reading books,hanging out with friends.. If it does not cause ulcers anything ok, new interests before never having have.

8 comments:

  1. Although I don't have my own children, I really agree that looking after children is absolutely stressful. One of my sister in law always tell me that she is so happy to take care of her daughters by herself. However, she looks older and exhausted every time I meet her. As She spend a hundred percent of her time on her children, she has no time for taking care of herself. In her head, there are a lot of things she is concerning and worrying about her kids. She also wakes very early in the morning and goes to bed very late at night. Being a mother is not so easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Most of people have own stress. How to manage it it's important I think. For me to concentrate on watching something, listening music,coloring, or sewing some stuffs,reading. I found that it's helpful to put away stressful problems enen for a while, then I feel some energe to manage it and the problem looks not too serious. I like my life with children though they make me crazy.

      Delete
  2. I didn’t know that you have three children. How hard it is! You must be a super mom. Assisting your husband who wants eat traditional meal in the morning, Taking care of your beloved children and studying English. Perhaps you have many problems and should probably deal with many things I don’t know. But judging from what you have done so far, I can imagine that you will definitely get through all your problems and you can be the best wife and mother and the best learner. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I moved here from Korea last year spring. As our family have adjusted a new enviRonments, I prepare only simple breakfast such as fruit, bread, juice, sometimes Korean style meals. I have many benifits comparing in Korea most aspects of my life apart from homesick. As soon as kids arriive at home I am busy, but in the morning I'm free. It's very precious time for me, especially I really like few minutes with coffee before the class in AUA and I am getting interested in blogging, absolutely new interests in my life. Thank you Jae.

      Delete
  3. Parenting would be the hardest thing to every parents. Once my daughter asked if raising children is difficult. Girl! You are not simple being raised. I take care of you not just like a plant pot or a pet.

    Now, she is going through her puberty. It makes me more difficult and think just raising would be better for her and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if we also went through the adolescence,
      it's not easy to work out teenagers. My oldest daughter also is reaching at the age of puberty, sometimes she looks different person already. I try to have meaningful time with each kid. Patenting is not easy thing.

      Delete
  4. I know that good mom is big job that can't quit. My mom said that I should help her a chore in house because it's a good life skill for me when grownup. So I always help her and surely the main task is taking care my dogs.

    Now I'm working 3 days per week and studying English. I have problem about management my routine schedule. Sometimes it make me sick.

    But you can. You are so amazing that can look after your three kids well, also study English and relax with your favorite activities; You have a great management skill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Last 2weeks was hard for me as you got it. I didn't know that you also such busy. I think these words are true that no pain no gain. Good night!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.