Monday 12 November 2012

Sup's non formal academic interest


Healthy behaviour

In past ten years, I devoted my time to some tasks and ignored my health. Fortunately, five months ago, I received the significant chance to review my life, and my poor health became one topic that I intent to make a change. Healthy behaviour is one of my non formal academic interests.

Important components for your good health are an average of 8 hours sleeping per day, three meals with healthy and nutrient foods, and three times of an average of fifteen minutes exercising. I have neglected all of them since I graduated my bachelor degree. The much I dedicate is the much I neglect my health; finally, I use full of my health reserved and it is empty. Luckily, I got a significant opportunity in past five months and my health is one of my targets that I hope I can recover it back.

Nowadays, I am on my way to change my habits although it is very slow because I devote my time and energy to adjust and improve my new tasks.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in this, too, but mainly because it's surprising how little we know about this area and uncritical a lot of people's thinking is. An example is when governments argue that if something is unhealthy, for example yaa baa or some other drug like cigarettes, then it should be banned.

    I don't think being unhealthy is a good enough reason to ban something. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ban on unhealthy materials

      I agree that we should ban unhealthy materials such as cigarettes; however, ways to protect citizens from bad substances are not only ban on them, but educating people about their risks is also necessary and more effective.

      Delete
  3. Homework:
    1.Finish your essay
    2.Finish your non formal academic
    3.Comment on other classmates'
    4.Reply comment on your non formal academic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Sup, that sounds about right, and is probably enough for tonight.

      Most people have already finished the essay, so some relaxed response blogging will make for an easy night without too much stress.

      Delete
  4. I am glad that you are on the way to change your habit in order to maintain good health. Lots of people devote all their time for working or studying and neglect their own health; both body and mind. We all know how to keep ourselves healthy, but ,for me, it is hard to follow it. I wish, one day I can add exercising to my daily schedule and step into the way you are walking on now.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.