Thursday 12 July 2018

Croatia Beats England

What I read

According to World Cup 2018: Croatia fans ecstatic after ousting England by Bell B.(2018), Croatia beating England is good news ever for Croatia fans in World cup 2018. Due to just over 4 million people of Croatia country,  no one hopes that Croatia team football can get through in the final round. Also, many media of England predict that English will win in those time. That is the talk of their town since the semi-finals in 1998.

___________________________________ 

My response 

I am proud of Croatia team. With pleasure, I heard that Croatia team has a good performance in this year. They played it all of their hearts, and it is definitely success ever they had it before. Although Croatia country is not in forecasted ranking, it proved that they have a great potential more than other people's judge. Thus, it is such a lucky news for their fans extremely.
Like Thailand, we do not have the different amount of population comparing to Croatia. In the same way, we always hope that Thai football team will participate in World Cup once day, and it seems everyone is ready to support and our football player have been practising with high willingness. We are sending some players to other foreign teams also such as Japanese team to improve their abilities by degree. I think that the amount of good Thai player is not still enough for World Cup. However, it is good developed than our past and we never get them walk alone.

___________________________________ 


My question

Which team do you cheer in Final round? Why?
___________________________________ 

Referenceat 

  • Bell B. (12 July 2018). World Cup 2018: Croatia fans ecstatic after ousting England. Retrieve from https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44801849.

4 comments:

  1. In my opinion, I didn't want to cheer some team but I agree with this guy because In this year, England have a perfect team form and they have a luck to win France.

    England is a greatest team to get a champion world cup. It have many factor to England get to the champion. Firstly, England in football world cup 2014 would be lose in semi-final round. they can remember their lose and practice harder more 4 years. Secondly, the England goal in this years is a greatest goal in football world cup 2018. finally, England team form have a good plan to protect enemy's attacker but In another country have to be a lucky and good form too. If England got be careless, they might to be lose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to know Croatia team from a video game called Winning Eleven, when I was in high school. It was my team of choice during that time. I always used Croatia to play against my friends. Most of my friends underestimated this team, and only to know it was a world class team, when they lost out to me. So, I used to be a fan of Croatia team. The last time I saw them was in 1998 world cup semi-finals playing against France and unfortunately they lost. In my view, this final round is kind of revenge match that they have been waiting for 20 years. Although I don’t know much about Croatia team now and their names always make me confused, I can only differentiate them by their faces not their names, I will go for Croatia again this time. If Croatia win the world cup, it will be a perfect tournament because it is a story of an underdog which keep beating big teams one after another until becoming a champion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't cheer any team in final round because I don't like to play football or watch football race.But I liked the Argentina football team in past time because I have watched a match that Maradona was a captain of the Argentina team and they beat England team on that the World Cup,that match is so splendid that I can remember it now.
    I also feel pity that Chinese team only takes part in the World Cup once although China has the most population in the world.The Chinese government adopt many methods to support China football development, such as setting up football clubs and holding football match between those clubs.But unfortunately,we don't get the goal that we hope to reach now. I think we should find the real troubles where they occur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like to watch football but my parent really like. My father told me that Croatia football team never win before. In my opinion, I decided to cheer Croatia team because I want to see the new football team win. I think when the new football team win, it will encourage any football team to not give up and continue to practice. Everything can happen, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.