Friday 6 July 2018

What happen on the road?

What I read

According to '' 'Melting road' damages cars in Australia '' (2018), In Australia, many drivers can't drive on the road in Queensland because the tar is melting and coating their tires. The reporters said that this situation never occurs before and it was very incredible. They blame that the change of weather causes an incident. The melting of bitumen damage to tires in several cars. Fortunately, people whose car damage in this situation will receive compensation.


___________________________________ 

My response 

It is very surprising for the melting road. I never see this situation in Thailand before. In my opinion, I pretty scare about this situation because it is dangerous and maybe make many accidents on the road. In the similar case, I hear the news that people who wear rubber sandals can't continue to walk because their rubber sandals melt and addict to the road. In this case, it causes very hot weather.

I think that the cause of melting road is from the changing weather suddenly. Today, we have a lot of problems with the global warming. I believe that we can save the world in many ways such as reduce using plastic bags, use public transportation more than use private cars, plant more trees etc. 

___________________________________ o

My question

Did you hear about melting road before? and how are you feeling about this situation?
___________________________________ 

Reference

'Melting road' damages cars in Australia (2018, July 5). Retrieved from https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-44720166

5 comments:

  1. My first thought was that it must have been an extreme of heat, but when I went to Pim's source and read it all, it doesn't say that. I wish there were a few more details. It sounds as though the official authority responsible for maintenance made a mistake, which is why compensation is being offered for damage.

    It reminded me of times in Australia when it got so hot that the tar holding the stone in place did get soft. It was fun to play with, but impossible to get off clothes. I'm sure my mother didn't appreciate it when we came home with ugly black tar on our clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the temperature is more than 40°C. Usually, the ground temperature is higher than the weather. I heard that someone broke the egg on the ground in the afternoon. It took about two or three minutes, the egg becomes the fried egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard about melting road. But I think it will happen in Thailand soon because in Thailand the tempereture is very hot. So i think it can happen in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it will happen in Thailand someday because the weather keep hotter, hotter and hotter. It may look like a joke, but who knows everything can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my memory, I had never heard about this. But I think it will probably occur if the weather is really really hot. And I hope this unfortunately bad situation
    will not happen also.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.