Wednesday 22 September 2010

Apple's Academic Interests

I have a plan to move to US next year with my husband. We both plan to study. So, I'm interested in Physical Therapy. I know that it is very difficult. So, I'm still not sure about this but I'm interested in this job. I think maybe I have to start from study all the basic subjects first. After I finished study all the basic subjects I might start from Physical Therapy Assistant. I heard from my friend that if I want to earn a good money in the US. I need to graduated Physical Therapy in Master degree. Therefore, it might take a long time for me to sucess in this job because I have start every thing from the beginning that why I'm still not sure. Anyway, it my dream to be a Physical Therapy. I will try and do my best.
_____p_____

2 comments:

  1. That sounds interesting. What sorts of things do you need to study to qualify in physical therapy? We will be doing some readings in health related areas later this term, which might coincide with your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, I'm still searching for that. What I know now is English, Math and all science subjects. I do not have BA in PT that why I have to start from the beginning. I'm looking forward to study in the next chapter in health related. Maybe I might change my mind after study next chapter. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.