Wednesday 22 September 2010

Gift's Current Acdemic Interests

I interest in environmental issue.
because my job
i care about the change of environment because it is near us
it can happen anytime and any where
if i know about them, i will manage and forcase them before their happening.
this changing effect on my life and our lives both on the earth or space.
How do we know? the answer is that we do not know about change but we just forcase from
statistic in the past and we try to fine the relationship of situation which happens nowaday.
How will be know about this method to forcast? Learn and research.
I would like to learn and do a research in this field, environment.
Moreover studying in Thailand, I would like to go aboard for find new idea.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have something in common with Poome.
    I especially like your reference to statistics as a basis for forming predictions about the future.

    I think a lot of people have sincere ideas about the environment and nature, but if they are not based on solid evidence, those ideas are most likely to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your idea that said "they are not based on solid evidence, those ideas are most likely to be wrong.", but in some case such as flooding, earthquake or tsunami, we cannot show the solid evidence. However, the better thing that we could present you is forecasting about possibility of disaster happening from evidences and statistics which happened in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.