Wednesday 22 September 2010

David Academic Interests

When I was 18 years old, I started to study Photography. At that time I was not really interested in this academic study, I just choosed what i thought would be an easy academic course. After two years studing I finish the course with not very good qualifications and I started to work in different factories, nothing in common with photography. Surprisingly after 7 years within touch a camera my dad present to me a digital camera and I started to take pictures again, just as an hobby. The aficion became an avocation, and the avocation became an adoration for the art of photography and I started to spend most of my free time taking pictures, editing the pictures, looking the work of other people on line and buying several photographic books from diferent artists. Five moths ago I left my job in an advertising agency situated in Madrid where I worked as a creative for the last 5 years for several reasons: I don't like the finality of this work "convince the people to buy this brand, not the other" and I find it false, I am very interested in photography and my work in the agency didn't give me free time enough to practice, I wanted to travel and focus myself in a new "way of life" different than the one I had in Madrid (fast and stressed), and finally and probably the most important, I want to be a photographer and I need to focus most of my time on it. This english academic course is an important part of the path to be an internationally available photography worker.

4 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to read you profile more because I also interested in photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to take a photo too... I mean I'd like to be a model (for you guys too, if you don't mind.... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to know my classmates like this area too. You can see my work here: www.flickr.com/photos/davidenlarama

    I am open to talk about it whenever you like. And Apple, I love portrait and fashion photography, lets do a photographic session, you as a model and Net and I working together as a photographer :D

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.