Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nu's Current Academic Interests

Today, I'm interested in studying English and cooking. Let's talk about English first, I'm working in application software field. It's a German software, most of my client is Thai, but I still have some foreigner client, that make me problem to discuss with them in English. That needed clearly understanding and very well speaking. So I decided to study in AUA-AEP program to practice my English skill, when I have free time. It makes my English skill better than last year. And my others interest is cooking. Normally, I rarely cook by myself, because I work hard all the time and I lived with my mother, she cook very well so no need to cook by myself. When I have free time this year, actually, I have no job for this moment, I apply to cooking school for one month, but nothing better.

2 comments:

  1. Does your work in application software mean you have studied computer science or mathematics in teh past?

    I know it's not particularly academic, but I also enjoy cooking sometimes. It's very easy and inexpensive to eat out in Bangkok, and there are some very good restaurants near my home, but I've liked cooking since I was in school, and I still like to cook for myself and friends sometimes. My mother can also cook very well, but she has always hated it, and hardly ever cooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I graduate in Accountancy on bachelor degree, but I don't like accounting job. So I try to change my job to the one I like - computer software :D
    For cooking, fried-egg with minced pork is the best of my cooking, not joking but everyone in my house said that.
    And which one is your best?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.