Wednesday 22 September 2010

NK's Current Academic Interests

I am the person who wants to know everything, joyfully learn the new things, and listen from everyone's experience. I am fascinated by my ever-changing big society that forms to my everyday life. My interesting are always touch by lively of beauty city and rich of nature beauty. My works is creating better environment from physical to mental. I always spend my time with watching the movie,reading interesting book and walk around the street. I am interested in different kinds because everything can help me to understand the chaotic world, different culture and and always get some opinion for using in my life. I have my mottto " live as your last" that make me always having a big smile on my face and my mind every time. Furthermore I am a person who love sharing. When I read, see and sound something interesting. I always share with my friends around the world.

2 comments:

  1. Many of my interests are also motivated by a desire to better understand the seeming chaotic world we live in, especially the human part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NK,
    Yunil want you reply her message :D

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.