Wednesday 1 September 2010


Today, I'm looking for article to blog then I found the picture which catch my eyes a lot so I know immediately that this is the news that I'm going to blog. it is "In Over Your hand" from The New York Times. However, after I finished it, I found some inspiration from this article.

According to the news, Serg Riva is a famous swimwear designer which people who don't know him should be labeled that you are being in the wrong place, not following the fashion and unpopular. He is not only a designer but he is also an artist and philosopher. Billions people are addicted on his website and his twitter to keep following his poetry such as “When the eye becomes the skin, you are in Los Angeles” and his life style which usually on the luxury yachts with a lot of celebrities.

In my opinion, mostly, people usually want to be a famous person like Serg Riva; however, some people just make the target and achieve it. I am in the latter one.

__________
References
Port, A. (2010, August 31) In Over Your Head. The New York Times. Retrieved September 1, 2010 from http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/31/in-over-your-head/?hpw

2 comments:

  1. I don't like this picture, it just a fitter puppet. Next time, I suggest finding a real one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you Math so I'll do my best for next picture. Would you like to photograph models for me ?

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.