Wednesday 22 September 2010

Bank 'current academic interest

I used to interest law so I couldn't enter to study law. I study history in faculty of arts,Silapakorn University. I feel I like history more than law. I chose history to be major and economics to be minor. The most history which I like middle east history. I felt happy when I studied because I studid it to to told other people. I like watchig movie especially war and history such as Kingdom of Heaven, Pearl Harbor, Saving Private Ryan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in history too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy reading history. I like to learn how things were in the past, and how that contributed to where we are today.
    I'm also interested in law, but mainly from a philosophical perspective, such as what makes laws just or unjust, what law should be used for, and so on.

    I also liked Kingdom of Heaven. It's a great film, with a lot of research to make it historically accurate.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.