Wednesday 22 September 2010

Net's Academic Interests

I have plan to study aboard; however, my english skills are not good enough for assure the universities to allow me to study so I should pay my attention to practice english skills more than ever. Currently, the academic thing which catch my eyes most is reading english news on BBC, tough, because I want to experience and keep my english skills increasingly and I got the suggestion from someone which's an expert in english so I have to read a lot of books to practice my english skills. Moreover, I have another interesting thing which I usually use this method to relax when I got bored or too much stress out with academic books or news. It's watching movies, listen to music and photograph. Sometimes, I used to sleep for a few hours to keep my eyes rest in order to reading it again.

2 comments:

  1. I like to watch movies to relax, too. Usually I choose very silly action movies. They are entertaining and fun, and I don't have to think about serious issues when I'm watching them.
    This week, I've watched the Bourne trilogy again. I like them. They are well made, fun, and easy to watch when I want to relax for an hour or so.

    I'm also enjoying the very academic book I'm reading, but that is a bit more like hard work (exciting, but still hard work) than watching jason Bourne defeat the baddies in the government.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Bourne too but I still prefer romantic comedy movie more than another kind of movies because it is the easiest kind of movie which every characters in the movie speak alike normal people in real life; therefore, I can practise my listening skill while I watching it. It just like Thai motto it say "gets two birds from a fire" means do one thing but get two benefits for yourself.

    I hope you will understand Thai motto which I give the definition above. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.