Wednesday 9 May 2012

Importance of exercise


Importance of exercise

            Who will get benefit from being exercise? The answer is everyone. No matter, how old are you ? , What is your sex? I think exercise is very important for everyone. Exercise can bolster your healthy, reduce several risk of disease. Do exercise is not only playing sport but also every activity that you exert in daily life. You can also do exercise every place not only in gymnasium or park.

            According to “The excuses” most of unhealthy people have excuse to dawdle the time to exercise. “The pressures of home and family life can also mean it feels as if there's little time left to fit in exercise. It's certainly tough to get started”.1) You can exercise anytime and anywhere, I think it is depend on your intention. Many diseases can threat you easily if you are not having an exercise often, For example coronary heart disease, cardiovascular. “Being physically active can bolster good mental health and help you to manage stress, anxiety and even depression”5)  If you are an active person, you’re chance of having stress, and anxiety would be less. Also if you want to have a good figure, exercising is the best way to do it. Bones and muscle can be strengthen by exercise and it helps to promote your bone density.
          I used to be the one who procrastinate to exercise. When my dad told me to exercise, I always say I have no time or I’m busy. In the past, dust mite allergy is really bother me, I always sneezing when I was in a room that has dust. The doctor told me to play sport so I told my dad. He brought me to a badminton court and applied badminton course for me. The first time in playing badminton was so tough for me, I’ve so much exhausted, running round the court made my leg felt stiff. After 3 month I had some basics so it could reduce my power in playing a long game and also made me happy too if I won. I have been playing badminton for 8 years and I’ve never bored.  A huge different can be notice by me, in the week that I play sports, my dust mite allergy will obviously recover. Also my weight, I’ve tried many ways such as don’t eat fast food, reduce eating meat. The fastest way is an exercise. My life is so much better after having regular exercise in my routine. When I have an exercise and have sweat, it makes me feel fresh. After I’ve done it my brain will bright. When I have bad mood or have stress, I always go out and jogging near around the pound near my house. The best way to exercise is just to start it. For the first time 10-15 minutes is fine, just keep going. I’m be confident that your health will better. Don’t be shy to change yourself, tell everyone that you want to exercise and want to have a good health.
References
“importance of exercise” BBC News. Retrieved May 8,2012 
from http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/treatments/healthy_living/fitness/motivation_why.shtml

6 comments:

  1. Fair's post reminds me of a recurring problem in my own life. I know that exercise is good, not just for my body but also for my brain, but I still have trouble doing it.

    And then I read articles like the one I mentioned in reply to "nudge theory", by Bic a couple of days ago. I liked that one because it told me that just 20 minutes a day of light exercise, such as jumping around in a classroom for a bit, was enough to deliver the most important benefits for my body and brain.

    But actually, I would also like my body to be a bit slimmer, and my muscles a bit firmer and even larger. I think that means I do want to exercise. Actually, for many years, from when I was at Uni., I swam and worked out regularly, but few years ago, I stopped because I was busy - my procrastinating excuse that Fair correctly reminds us is so common. But I'm sure I'll be able to start again now. But today I have to prepare some material for a new book to read in class, so I'll start exercising ... tomorrow.

    The book I've chosen is one I haven't used before, but I read it again on the weekend (so was too busy to exercise then) and I think it will work well, although the chapter numbers going up to 233 might worry some people. We'll see tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!Fair I also agree with you.I was the one who confront with the problem of health.When I was young,I went to the hospital every 3 days and that's really bad.I don't want to have an injection on my butt :"-(.But when my mom took me to the swimming pool,It changed my life!!!

    I used to be a swimmer which help me to be stronger.I didn't go to the hospital every 3 days again and that's because I exercise everyday.Now,I don't have more time to go swimming.So,I choose to jogging at the park in the afternoon instead.

    For the one who thought that have no time for exercise,They should change their mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you idea because many people always said" I didn't have time". In my opinion, I think you can exercise in your daily life such as you walk to AUA not drive a car. It is a good idea to exercise. I feel like you when I feel bad or tried I will go to exercise and It's make me relaxing and fresh.I have allergic like you but now it's better than the past when after I exercise. now my I think exercise is the best way to decrease risk from disease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vow,
      Do you walk to AUA?
      I used to, and I still could ... but I don't have time these days. It takes me (used to take me) about 20 - 25 minutes to walk, and it was very nice because after the walk down Silom Road I got to walk through Lumpini Park.

      Actually, I do want to start walking again, but perhaps when the weather cools down a little. I like warm and even hot weather, but it is very hot at the moment, although I think this week is a little better than the last two weeks.

      Delete
  4. Exercise is one of the essential thing that every have to do it. Some people think they don't have a time, but I think there are many routine activity like the exercise such as doing a housework, walking in long distance more than 30 minites per day. This is the example that I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always procrastinates doing exercise too. My mother often tells me to do exercise in the morning but I neglect her advice. I always claim that our condominium does not have enough space for me to exercise. I hate running and every exercise that can make me sweated;however,I love swimming and water sports. Since I lack of enough exercises, I am easily dizzy and have a headache when I do too much work. From now on I will try to exercise more so that my headache will relieve and my health will be better:)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.