Wednesday 5 August 2015

Joyce's academic interests

My academic interest is organized into three parts including arts, language and psychology.

First, I was studied in National Taiwan of Art University, the Department of Dance. Dance is a kind of arts which included the other forms of arts such as drama, music and art. Therefore, I would like to do the research which is related to art.

Second, one of my hobbies is reading, especially Chinese literature. For example, "The Dream of Red Chamber".  For me, the literature is an eastern philosophy, and related to human's personality. Therefore, I can understand life in a width aspect. It would be helpful to me if I would like to be a professional in the psychology field.


Finally, I hope I can being a dance therapist in the near future which is a subject combine dance movement and psychology. A kind of an art therapy express in order to heal those patients who cannot speak well, so they can express their emotion by creative work. 

3 comments:

  1. That sounds good! I am interested in music as well. If I have a chance, I would like to get an impression of dance too.
    Moreover, I'm looking forward to see your succeed. I do believe that you can get an offer from the university and we may hang out together in UK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Poy,

      Nice to meet you. Thanks for your encourage and I hope we can hang out in the UK next year too. It is a good start for our plan to study abroad. I believe that we can make it well.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.