Wednesday 5 August 2015

Poy's academic interests

I interested in Music although I studied science in Microbiology. I applied the elective courses in "Music appreciation" and "Singing for theater" to enhance my knowledge. The first subject is about Western music periods and the main composers of each. The students also listened to their composed including beat, base sound and instrument voice. We had to do a research about a concert we went. The second one is my most favorite subject in the university. The teacher taught us about vocal used and singing. I joined this class when I was senior. The class has nineteen students from different faculties including arts, science, engineering and psychology. The teacher is sympathy and smart.

4 comments:

  1. That's interesting!
    when I am in the university I had join my friend band, but I did not singing because I do not have a good voice so I play bass.
    Can you sing some song now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - If I sing right now, everyone might think I'm going insane.

      Base is one of the interesting instrument. I guest that you also can play guitar, couldn't you?
      I am a guitar starting learner, but too lazy.

      Delete
  2. Hi Poy,

    I am looking forward to go to karaoke with you:)
    I really enjoy singing and dancing in karaoke, so it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :) I'd rather want to see you singing in Thai.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.