Thursday 24 May 2018

Amazing in Chiang Mai



Chiang Mai province is a place which has many interesting and amazing places. It is easy for me to visit Chiang Mai because at my hometown is in Chiang Rai. So from Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai I just take 2.5 hours to get there. Moreover, I do like a lot of the ways they live the language and especially, their cultures which show their unique.

This province has many interesting places which I like very much, for example, Doi suthep where is the most popular place for tourists in Chiang Mai. From this place everyone will have chance to see the ancient temple and pagoda which are beautiful Lanna unique style. The building of the temple and pagoda were built from the very unique style with many details and colorful. There are many places to visit in this city

Chiang Mai, where is the very popular place to visit for tourists either from nation wide people or the foreigners from many countries around the world. I like this place because they have many things that I like and I'm sure, there are many people in our country and other countries in the world like the ways Chiang Mai are from the past until nowadays.

4 comments:

  1. In 2015, I visited Chiang Mai I found it quite interesting ,but I went there in summer which is very very hot, next time I will go in winter. To be honest, I prefer Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai because Chiang Mai is busier, I love being in a peaceful place on holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Chatt that Chiang Mai is busier than before and traffic get worse somehow. I was there many years ago. I liked Nimman Road which a good place to go for a walk or sit for a coffee. Unfortunately, the zoo was close the time I planned to go. I was in hurry because I had to fly to Bangkok. I lost chance to visit the panda family.

      Delete
  2. I also enjoyed Ben's post. Last month, I visited Chiangmai for the first time in over twenty years. I went with a Thai friend and his eleven-year-old son. We were only there for a couple of days because I had to get back to Bangkok so that I could escape to Australia for Songkran, but we enjoyed it for the 48 hours we had there.

    As Chatt says, it's very busy with tourists. I couldn't remember my last visit very well, but it seemed that more than half the people there were tourists from around the world.

    We didn't get to see the pandas either, but Ea, my friends son, liked the Night Safari, where we got to play with a beautiful Burmese python. And we found a great Thai restaurant just around the corner from Le Meridien hotel, where we stayed. Now that we've been, we might make a return visit before another twenty years pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been working as a tourist guide for 5 years, as part time job. So Chiang Mai is the most popular place for my tourists in north or Lana which I used to take my tourists to visit so many times because they like to see the people lifestyle, Lanna (Northern Thai) culture, foods and many interesting and attractive ancient temples which are a unique style of Lanna.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.