Thursday 24 May 2018

Should everyone own a pet?

One of the most popular leisure in Thailand is owning a pet. Thai people have various choice of what pets they want to adapt. However, the most common pet is dogs. Though pets helps human beings with their friendship and companion, owning a pet is not for everybody.

I have two pets, a dog and a cat. For more than five year, they have lived with my family. Pets are a good companions for human beings because they are always be there every time they are alone and want someone to be around.  I have two small relative, my niece and nephew, in my family as well. When they play around together with the pets, it is a really funny moment. .In addition to friendship, a pet like dogs offer people a good reason to go outside to do some exercises as they have to walk the dog every day. Besides, cats and dogs are very cheap to adopt in Thailand because an individual can adopt a good strayed dog into their family.

On the other hand, owning a pet takes more than feeding. Owners need to take full responsibility for them. One of the most common issue is their behaviors. Imagine what happen if your dog bites one of your neighbors. It could be a very serious problem if the dog is sick or has some disease like Rabies. You need to accept the consequence of what they do, no matter it is good or bad. In this case, people have to pay for healthcare bill for you neighbor and to make up with them to keep a good relationship.  Apart from the behavior, one concern about owning dogs is their own health. People have to take of their pets, cure them when they are sick, give them vaccines for serious diseases prevention.

While owning a pet has many good benefits, they bring people a great responsibility. Pets are for people are ready to accept not only positive side but also the drawback and effort they need to make in order to keep away from undesirable consequences.

2 comments:

  1. I'd want to have pets too, but my parents said I don't have enough responsibility to take care. My aunt has three cats, I see her taking care of them such as taking a bath and bringing them to see a vet, then I realize I don't have enough responsibility to do all like my parents said. I'll wait for the right time to have a pet.



    ReplyDelete
  2. I got bad eyes and didn't aware of the topic. I thought the topic could be anything. What a good student!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.