Friday 4 May 2018

Chinese police hunt man who walked off beach with a dolphin

What I read

According to "Chinese police hunt man who walked off beach with a dolphin" (2018), the man is believed to have taken the dolphin to his car before driving off with it. Witnesses said the animal had been found stranded on a beach in Hailing island, and appeared to be dying. Local officials said the man could face criminal charges if found.

___________________________________ 

My response 

I have seen the dolphins from the zoo only since my life because that is the easiest way to see it. According to the news, I think to myself that  this guy must not carry a dolphin out of the beach or the sea at all because he will make a dolphin die quickly. in other hand if the guy leave a dolphin alone or let it goes that will be nice to both dolphin and him. 

I think all the people in the world should be nice to the animals and think of them as a good friends who have the same thing is fear of death. I hope very much that we, the human will be nice to the animals.

I do like all kinds of animal especially pets. They are all very kind to the human and they sometimes are very helpful as well. So in my house I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. They are always be around me when I'm cooking for my meal and then after they ate or got fed they find their spot to lay down for their long nap after fed but when the night time come up they always wake up to do their regular jobs. So my cats always catching the rats around the house and my dogs always work as a security guards as what they are used to. 

if we talk about the law, I think we need to make the stronger punishment for the person who hurts or kills the animals especially, the nearly extinct animals.


________________________________ 

My question

How can we help the animal to safe its life from getting kill by human?
Should we do avoid eating sea fish? why? why not?
___________________________________ 

Reference

4 comments:

  1. Your question to respond to is interesting. When you told us about cooking your meals with your pets around you, you didn't say whether those meals contained meat or not. From your comments, and your second question, I'm guessing you are a vegetarian. Is that right? I'm not, but I agree with you that if we kill or order other people to kill for us, that we need to give a good reason why it is morally OK to kill or hurt animals just so that we can enjoy their tasty muscles.

    I'm looking forward to seeing how your classmates respond to the thoughtful questions you ask us to respond to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes a vegetarian but I still eating fish and other kinds of meat as normal. but I will sad when I see them kill the animals for food.

      Delete
  2. The photograph you included from the BBC article is certainly caught my eye. If I saw a scene like that, I would whip out my phone for a quick snap, which I would probably then share on FB. I wonder why he took it? Is he planning barbecued dolphin or something? What else could you do with a dolphin taken home from the local beach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should not avoid eating sea fish beause other kinds of animals may decrease instead. We can eat but have a limit.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.