Tuesday 15 May 2018

Helicopter to discover Mars

What I read

NASA's Mars Helicopter seen in a computer-generated render on the surface of MarsIn "Nasa will send helicopter to Mars to test otherworldly flight"(2018), BBCNews says Nasa is planning to send a non-pilot and remote-controlled helicopter with US's spaceship to explore Mars which will launches in 2020. Nasa prefers using the helicopter to wheeled vehicle because aerial vehicle can access locations not reachable by ground travel and will not be confined to open spaces on the surface of Mars.
______________________________ 

My response 

It's wonderful to hear that nowadays space technology is modernly developed. Mars is one of the closest planets to Earth, it is good (for astronauts and space teams) to get more information about structures and I believe one day they can build habitats for human to live there if  Earth collapses or has too much pollution.

This article reminds me of 'The Martian Movie' which is about an astronaut being left alone in Mars tries to survive and go back on Earth. The movie shows that Mars is a dried planet  so that makes Nasa discovers easier, but plans to develop harder. I encourage Nasa and other space teams  to succeed projects about Mars and By 2020, I hope I will receive good news from Nasa.
___________________________________ 

My question

Have you ever think about living on another planet? where and why?
___________________________________ 

Reference

Nasa will send helicopter to Mars to test otherworldly flight. (2018, May 11). BBCNews. Retrieved  from http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44090509

8 comments:

  1. As I know The NASA are trying to send the spaceship to the Mars to look for sources of water, plants, energy and place where is able to grow the plants or vegetables. I also heard from the news said that they discovered the planet which is look similar to our earth but live far away from ours.
    So, in my opinion, I think if it's possible for us to live in another planets, it will be a very good thing that should happen in our future because of nowadays we have a problem with having lack area of land to live and the earth is getting worse by human behavior which cause high temperature and become the global warming.
    So, we should have done well with new planets discovering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny font size is a bit hard on my eyes. If you use the standard formatting that is preset, it might be easier for readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I have edited but it seems still small size.

      Delete
    3. If you write in the blog, not in another program, it should be the standard font that I set in the template. If you do want to write in MS Word or another program, see my notes in "If you use MS Word etc."

      Delete
  3. Absolute Mars is the most possible planet that people probably can reach so far and we, human beings, seems to invest a lot on researches and experiment on Mars. Elon Musk is one of the most active business man who seriously looks into this. He aims to take people there in 2024 and I kind of wish him success. Before Mars, he think people will be able to go anywhere on earth within a few minutes. You guys should check out his awesome Hyperloop for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very interesting to think about where we live next. I mean not only Mars but also our everyday living. Your response reminds me to the news from a couple years ago that scientist found another star which has a nick name "world 2.0" or "earth's twin". They said that they discover world 2.0 has common elements similar to our globe. They are predicted that it might be life form in world 2.0. The size is twice as our world. I am not quite sure where we live next or what is going to be? But, many lessons told us that we should live now here not nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also wondered "What if we have to live on another planet because our homeworld is dying?", it would be a great leap for humanity because we discovered lots of planet but none is inhabitable. For Mars,I have heard many theories about water on mars but even the water do exists, I will questioned more thing is "how can we live on a planet that atmosphere can not be breathe?"

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.