Wednesday 14 July 2010

Who want to test GMAT, please hurry up

I've just found some news that very important to people who expect to study master degree in business field, and not yet take GMAT exam (such as Mr.A). "GMAC, the organization behind the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) has announced that the test will gain an extra section, titled Integrated Reasoning." (¶1). That's why I think it would be better if I let you know this news as soon as I can. So, now you can prepare yourself for take GMAT exam, or accept additional section in your test.

for more information please go to "GMAC announces major change to GMAT exam"

P.S. This is not respond writing. Please do not blame me about the very short of my paragraph. I just want to share what I've just read.
__________
References
Burns, R. "GMAC announces major change to GMAT exam" (2010, June, 29). Top MBA, retrieve 2010 July 14 from http://www.topmba.com/articles/applications/gmac-announces-major-change-gmat-exam/?utm_source=button_gmat&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=TopMBANewsletter10&dm_i=8GW,74F0,1AWN0M,HPRX,1

7 comments:

  1. you are very active for today !

    I am impressed by your hardwork and I appreciate your goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do not make Peter missunderstand me. I'm always active na. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tum, I don't agree with you that it's not a response writing. You heard something and have responded to it in writing. That sounds like a response writing to me.

    "Integrated reasoning": that sounds like a useful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely active. But I won't say how many posts + comments you've contributed here. My 9:00 PM statistics are already out of date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, in this early morning, I was very very confusing about "[your] 9:00 PM statistic are already out of date" (Peter, comment on July 14, 2010 10:58 PM); however, I know what you mean at the time I saw your email. That's ok, Peter. Petchy said "Practice makes perfect" (Petchy, somewhere), so I don't care about my amount of my comments and posts. Thank you, Peter. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this news. I think it's still good news because they won't extend the testing time. For me, almost four hours, including breaking time, is very long and makes me have a headache.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I, who going to take a GMAT very soon, first saw your topic, I would like to say "Thank you" to the founder of this test "but No Thank you". I'm so glad to hear that GMAT test going to be a harder nut to crack for poor little children. The new section is require an ability to combine a data from difference source, which necessary for the student who going to study in a field related to business, such as, economist, accountant. Fortunately, I'm so glad that I will be almost finish my master before it effective on 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.