Thursday 19 September 2013

Pear's academic interests

My academic interests is Marketing. I would like to study for Bechelor's Degree in Marketing. Personally, I love to present something intersting. I also like to persuade somebody to trust my words. And of course I would love to working in the business line. Before this, I thought about Psychology. However, when I started to search for the information about this field of study, I found out that I don't really like it. Although I'm not good at mathematics but I don't think Marketing has to working on the numbers all the time.

Some of my friends wondered the way I chose to study Marketing. Because when I was in high school,
 I studied in English and Chinese program. Meaning that I didn't study enough mathematics to get into Marketing faculty in Thailand. For me, those ideas are completely wrong.

7 comments:

  1. N' Pear, I think marketing is quite an interesting field that many people would like to study. Although you didn't study in science program in your high school, I believe that you will be successful in this field for sure. In AEP class, your ideas are great and you can convey them perfectly. I think it is a good sign for a wonderful marketing girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much P'Yui. I will working hard on mathematics for sure. I really enjoy AEP class with all the great friends!

      Delete
  2. Hello Pear,
    You just graduated high school degree and decided to study marketing major even though you don't like studying in Math. When orientation coming, you will know the test before beginning class. Make sure you should prepare your interests before facing problems in your classes, I just advised you. Anyway, hope to see you in Minnesota! Keep in touch with us who wanna study in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much P'Joe. I will prepare some mathematics skill before I going there. If you have any suggestion about math or book recommend, please let's me know. I hope to see you in the U.S. as well!

      Delete
  3. Marketing is a very interesting thing to know. It is good that you are interested in it and I think you will be good at it. Even though you did not study math much, I do not think it will be a problem. I have taken a marketing course and I think it does not use math that much, so do not worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think it's very interesting. Thank you very much for the encouragements P'Wan!

      Delete
  4. When I read your article I believe that you've found the right way which suits you. Although, Mathematics is an important part of this field but it’s not in advance and it’s not difficult to fulfill in university, so you don’t worry too much about it. I’m glad to hear that you can early find yourself and I suppose your idea. I wish you.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.