Thursday 19 September 2013

Supachan's academic interests

Studying in a master degree of Electrical Engineering in the US is very difficult for me because I have to compete with other students who are either American or foreign to get good grade. Grading students depends on standard deviation, SD. If most students have average grade as B, my grade may be in between B+ and C+ and its result depends on how much I have idea to present to my professors. If they feel satisfy my project, they may grade me A or B+.

Doing 

4 comments:

  1. I think you gain a lot of experience studying there. As for me, think Electrical Engineer is difficult either we study in Thailand or study aboard. 555+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. On your road, you don't use up your energy, keep motivating, because you are going to succeed your aim, and I don't want to see your ending of the way.

      Delete
  2. Studying in electrical engineer is quite difficult for people like us. Although I work in the semiconductor company for many years. But you will get a better pay after finding a good job and it's easy to do it because you will be a outstanding electrical engineering in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I think so studying this major is more challenging, and like designing electric circuits for users. In fact, competing master students who study in this major is more challenging than studying it in classes.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.