Monday 11 June 2018

Gam's Academic Interests

I am a student , study at Bangkok university International in major of computer graphics and Multimedia. I'm interesting in art and design. I like to do art works such as sketching. I need to improve my writing skills because I think writing is important to me. I have to write the essay to sent my ideas or reports to the instructors to check my works. But I'm not sure that my writing are corrects. That's make me not confident to study with internationals friends and teachers.

2 comments:

  1. I used to sketch, too, but rarely do it now. I'm not sure why not. It takes time, and I tell myself I don't have time, but then I waste two hours watching a silly TV series!

    Unfortunately, getting good at most things does need regular practice, a point that Zemach makes in her comments on page 4 of Skillful. I also like you practice writing every day. If you do ten or twenty minutes of blogging here every day, perhaps in two ten-minutes sessions, that's a good start, and ten minutes isn't very long. Everyone has ten minutes free a couple of times a day.

    When is a good time for you to do some daily writing on our class blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I study at hight school, Teacher taught me how to sketch, I like to do it but for me It take long..long time to sketch one picture.Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.