Saturday 16 June 2018

IN's Academic Interests

Mostly, Business things are my interests. I used to attend kind of a management class for business once. I did not enroll the class but ask the professor to join in. I did it badly though. I also did that again in Taxation class for Accounting student. It was fun and made me really want to learn more about tax.

Investing and Trading is also what I am fond of. I attended an outside University course to learn about it and found it fun and attractive. Of course, I like numbers and calculating. Besides, I have known many people in this community and they are very wonderful.

3 comments:

  1. After reading your blog, now I fully understand how much business things means to you. It is very great to learn that you put lots of efforts in order to learn what you love to. Although you were struggle a bit at first but you still kept on doing what you fancy. That is very inspiring. Lastly, may I ask which one did you enjoy the most among those 3 classes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. Actually, when I tried to take the classes, I did not think they are business things though. I just wanted to know about things apart from my academic major and I am interested in. The one that attract me the most is trading. Honestly, I do not know exactly why I like it. Maybe because it is fun and risky and makes me get excited all the time. Anyways, I still have so much to learn, just a beginner right now.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.