Saturday 16 June 2018

Gift's academic interests

After studying a number of subjects during my first year in the university, I find
Human Development to be very interesting.We, as the human beings, are changing everyday. I really like to watch and learn how we change.

For example, Human Development shows you what age does a child should be able talk or What skills should a child at his or her age has. Human development is not only about physical but also mental development. We can understand what a person think.

1 comment:

  1. I also like to understand how people think or react the way they do. I think if I can, I might get angry at people less.
    Anyway, I've heard that people's characters change by their experience as they grow up. This could be one of the obstacles that make it difficult to understand.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.